Number 20 8005 Nozzle
20 8005 NOZZLE RAINBIRD
SKU#:35003020 | MFG#:B8160020
- Replacement nozzle for Rain Bird 8005 rotors.
|Ewing List Price||$0.05|
|Login to see Your Price|
The Rain Bird® 8005 Rotor is built rugged to withstand the harsh conditions and vandalism present in commercial rotor applications. It has been designed and tested to ensure the high reliability demanded by the market today. With its extensive customer identified features, it is versatile enough to fit all applications. The Rain Bird® 8005 Rotor, with its extensive customer identified features and 80 foot radius, is ideal for watering sports fields, parks and other large turf applications.
- Memory Arc® returns the rotor to its original arc setting.
- Non-strippable drive mechanism prevents damage from vandals.
- Brass reinforcing shaft of the nozzle turret to riser withstands vandal kick.
- Optional stainless steel riser model helps deter vandalism on public turf areas.
- Full and part circle operation in one unit to reduce inventory requirements.
- Easy, wet, dry arc adjustment with slotted screwdriver through top of rotor from 50° to 330° part-circle, 360° non-reversing full-circle.
- Left and right side trips adjustable for ease of installation without turning the case and loosening the pipe connection.
- Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check device/riser to help prevent low head drainage.
- Rain Curtain™ nozzles for optimal distribution and close-in watering resulting in superior uniformity.
- Nozzles are interchangeable from the front with no special tools.
- Self-adjusting turbine stator allows nozzle replacement with no other adjustments required.
- Heavy duty retract spring ensures positive pop-down.
- Optional Purple rubber cover for non-potable applications.
- Radius: 39 to 81 feet (11.9 to 24.7 m)
- Precipitation rate: 0.48 to 1.23 inches per hour (12 to 31 mm/h)
- Pressure: 50 to 100 psi (3.5 to 6.9 bar)
- Flow: 3.8 to 36.3 gpm (0.86 to 8.24 m3/h; 14.4 to 137.4 l/m)
- 1" (26/34) NPT or BSP female threaded inlet.
- SAM check device holds up to 10 feet (3.1 m) of head.
- Nozzle outlet trajectory is 25°.
- Overall height: 10 1/8" (25,7 cm)