2.5 Gallons Cal-Bor Fertilizer
UPS 2.5GL CAL-BOR
- Available in Florida only
- 10% Calcium and 0.5% Boron
- Beneficial during periods of rapid growth and fruit sizing
- Prevents deficiencies of calcium and boron in crops
|Ewing List Price||$30.00|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
Cal-bor is a plant available liquid foliar nutritional formulation designed to correct and/or prevent deficiencies of calcium and boron in crops. It is dual complexed and engineered for maximum tank mix compatibility and plant absorption. Cal-bor is especially beneficial during periods of rapid growth and fruit sizing. It is intended to be used as part of a comprehensive fertility program but is not intended to supply all nutrient requirements of calcium and boron or to adjust soil pH.
Just like people need the proper food and nutrients to survive, plants have their own requirements for healthy growth. When you fertilize, you supply the proper nutrients to improve plant health, enhance appearance and improve pest tolerance. Read more
Read Label Before Use
The literature contained herein is not intended to be used as a substitute for the information contained on the label of the product container. Specimen labels and other literature are subject to revision. Before using this product, read and follow all label instructions on the container/package.
- Not all products listed are available for purchase or authorized for use in every state. In addition, some states, counties and cities may require special licensing and training, purchase and/or apply some of the products presented in this site. It is the responsibility of the distributor, retailer or professional applicator to verify, before product sale/purchase, that the product is approved for the use intended in their state, county and city.
- Manufacturer and Seller make NO warranties, guarantees, or representations of any kind to the Buyer or user, either express or implied, or by usage of trade, statutory or otherwise, with regard to the product sold.
- To the extent consistent with applicable law, in NO event shall the manufacturer or seller be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, or for damages in the nature of penalties relating to the goods sold, including use, application, handling, and disposal. Manufacturer or seller shall NOT be liable to the buyer or user by way of indemnification to buyer or to customers of buyers, if any, or for any damages or sums of money, claims or demands whatsoever, resulting from or by reason of, or rising out of misuse, or failure to follow label warnings or instructions for use, of the goods sold by manufacturer or seller to buyer. ALL such risks shall be assumed by the buyer, user, or its customers.