18 inch 100 PSI P.I.P. Pipe
18 100PSI PIP PIPE GASKETED
SKU#:09002210 | MFG#:Irrigation P.I.P. Pipe
- Seated in a deep groove, the flexible elastomeric gasket provides a tight seal that protects the line from shock, vibration and earth movement, and compensates for expansion and contraction of the pipe lengths< li>
- Quick and easy to assemble with a simple push, there’s no field mixing or application of cement
- The joint remains tight under normal operating conditions
- 20 feet in length with a gasketed belled end
- Rated at 100 PSI (SDR-41))
|Ewing List Price (Per 100 ft)||$5,897.83|
|Your Price (Per 100 ft)||-|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Minimum Order:||22 ft|
|Order in multiples of:||22 ft|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
JM Eagle's Irrigation pipe is made in compliance with industry accepted P.I.P. (irrigation) pipe standards. Pipe 6" through 27" in diameter are produced in accordance with the Natural Resources Conservation Service NRCS 430-DD specification and dimensionally comply with Annex A1 of ASTM D2241. Pipes are available in DR 64 (63 psi), DR 51 (80 psi), DR 41 (100 psi), and DR 32.5 (125 psi). PVC compounds used in the extrusion of this pipe meet or exceed the requirements of ASTM D1784 cell class 12454. Joint design is tested to the requirements of ASTM D3139 with rubber gaskets that conform to ASTM F477.
Available in 6" through 27" diameter sizes, this pipe can be connected directly to most existing irrigation equipment. It can also be connected into I.P.S. cast/ductile iron fittings with the appropriate adapters and/or transition gaskets.
JM Eagle's Ring-Tite™ joint can be assembled quickly. Seated in a deep groove, the flexible elastomeric Rieber® gasket provides a tight seal that protects the line from shock, vibration, earth movement, and compensates for expansion and contraction of pipe lengths. There's no field mixing or application of cement. It's a simple push together joint that remains tight under normal operating conditions.
The factory installed Rieber® gaskets provide a tight, flexible seal that resists rolling during installation. Special gasket types are available for use with certain chemical and petroleum products. Spigot pipe ends are supplied from the factory with bevels. The bell is an integral part of the pipe length with the same strength. Joints meet or exceed ASTM D3139 for joint tightness, including a 22 in. Hg vacuum for one hour, under deflection with no leakage.
- Underground pipe mains and laterals for permanent, solid-set sprinkler irrigation systems using hand move, drag line or fixed sprinkler laterals; and mechanical move systems such as center-pivot, self-propelled sprinkler units, "big gun" sprinklers or tower-mounted sprinkler booms
- Underground pipe mains for flood, furrow or drip irrigation systems
- Underground tail water return (pump back) lines for recovery of water runoff from flood or furrow irrigation systems
- Due to its long laying lengths of 20 feet, Irrigation PIP PVC water pipe reduces the cost of multiple joints and allows for more ground to be covered during installation
- Maintains performance against tuberculation, corrosion and external galvanic soil conditions without lining wrapping, coating or cathodic protection
- Keeps its smooth interior over long years of service with virtually no loss in carrying capacity, allowing for savings in pumping costs, as well as savings on the size of the pipe required
- Can be field-cut with a power saw or ordinary handsaw without the use of expensive or complicated machinery
- ASTM D1785, Cell Class 12454; Gaskets meet ASTM F477; Joints meet ASTM D3139
- In accordance with MRCS 460-DD; Annex A1 of ASTM D2241
- Nominal size: 8 inch
- Average Outside Diameter: 8.160 inches
- Nominal Inside Diameter 7.82 inches
- 20 feet in length with a gasketed plain end