12 Inch Pop-Up Spray Body with X-Flow, Pressure Regulation and Non-Potable Cap
570Z-12P-PRX-E TORO 12IN RC CP
SKU#:30001662 | MFG#:102-2364
- Zero-flush seal prevents flushing on pop-up
- Ratcheting riser feature for easy and reliable arc adjustment
- This model comes complete with both the patented X-Flow and pressure regulation-perfect for high or varying pressure, including long lines and slopes.
|Ewing List Price||$27.43|
|Login to see Your Price|
Versatile. Flexible. Reliable. The Toro 570Z Series sprinklers embody all that is required for residential and service contractors wanting to stock just one sprinkler family. With hundreds of different nozzles, several body styles and a side inlet option, you instantly have the ability to satisfy any installation requirement. Whether a small installation or an intricate design, the 570Z family has the features you need. The zero flush seal prevents flushing on pop-up and the ratcheting riser lets you easily fine-tune. Step-up to the added value of Toro’s patented X-Flow technology with built in shutoff device and/or the in-riser pressure regulator included on some models. Add Toro’s over 25 years of solid performance and you have a successful water management solution to every need.
Key Features and Benefits
- Zero Flush Seal: prevents flushing on pop-up, allowing more sprinklers on the same line
- Enhanced Retraction Spring and Wiper Seal: robust retraction spring and enhanced seal material ensures positive pop-up and retraction on all 570Z models
- Ratcheting Riser: for easy and reliable arc adjustment on pop-up models
- Patented In-riser Pressure Regulator: pressure regulator maintains constant 30 psi outlet pressure, which minimizes misting and fogging caused by pressures above 30 psi. (570ZPR & 570ZPRX only)
- Stainless steel retraction spring
- All bodies shipped with flush plug in place
- Cap diameter: 2”
- Inlet: ½” female-threaded
- Side inlet: 4 ¾” from top of sprinkler to center of side inlet
- Check Valve (COM): maintains up to 10’ elevation change (not for side-inlet models)
- Built in Pressure Regulation (PR): the built-in pressure regulator on the 570ZPR maintains constant pressure working well in situations where water pressures are variable and misting or fogging may be a problem. From first to last head, the 570ZPR provides steady pressure in situations that require additional control. This is not an add-on or regulating disc, rather true pressure regulation where you need it most – built right in.
- X-Flow Shut Off (PRX): With the 570ZXF, Toro takes water management another step further. A missing or damaged spray head nozzle can let 40 gallons of water escape per minute. The patented X-Flow technology is a shut-off device built right into the sprinkler. When accidents or vandalism occur the 570ZXF is there to back you up.
- Effluent (Reclaimed) Water Indicator:
- Effluent snap-on cover for use on shrub adapters
- Effluent Shrub Adapter
- Effluent Snap-on Cap Cover
- Effluent Molded Cap Cover
- Effluent Cap- 570 PR COM E
- Effluent Cap for COM Models