10 inch Gasketed Class 160 PVC Pipe
10 CL160 GASKETED PVC PIPE
SKU#:09000404 | MFG#:IPS Pressure Gasketed PVC Pipe
- Seated in a deep groove, the flexible elastomeric gasket provides a tight seal that protects the line from shock, vibration and earth movement, and compensates for expansion and contraction of the pipe lengths
- Quick and easy to assemble with a simple push, there’s no field mixing or application of cement
- The joint remains tight under normal operating conditions
- 20 feet in length with a female gasketed belled end
|Ewing List Price (Per 100 ft)||$3,300.66|
|Your Price (Per 100 ft)||-|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Minimum Order:||20 ft|
|Order in multiples of:||20 ft|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
Available in 1.5" through 12" diameter sizes, this pipe can be connected directly to most plumbing fixtures and IPS appurtenances. It can also be connected into cast and ductile iron fittings with the appropriate adapters, or transition gaskets.
JM Eagle's Ring-Tite™ joint can be assembled quickly. Seated in a deep groove, the flexible elastomeric Rieber® gasket provides a tight seal that protects the line from shock, vibration, earth movement, and compensates for expansion and contraction of pipe lengths. There's no field mixing or application of cement. It's a simple push-together joint that remains tight under normal operating conditions.
The factory installed Rieber® gaskets provide a tight, flexible seal, that resists rolling during installation. Special gasket types are available for use with certain chemical and petroleum products. Spigot pipe ends are supplied from the factory with bevels. The bell is an integral part of the pipe length with the same strength. Joints meet or exceed ASTM D3139 for joint tightness, including a 22 in. Hg vacuum for one hour, under deflection, with no leakage.
JM Eagle's I.P.S. Pressure PVC Pipe conforms to ASTM D2241 for standard dimension ratios and is available in SDR 64 (63 psi) SDR 41 (100 psi), SDR 32.5 (125 psi), SDR 26 (160 psi), SDR 21 (200 psi) and SDR 17 (250 psi). PVC compounds used in the extrusion of this pipe meet or exceed the requirements of ASTM D1784 cell class 12454. Gaskets conform to ASTM F477. Joint design is tested to the requirements of ASTM D3139.
The standard laying length of I.P.S. Pressure PVC water pipe is 20 feet. This means that more ground can be covered during installation while eliminating the cost of unnecessary joints.
These products are typically used in rural water, agricultural and turf irrigation pipelines; however, they may also be used for gravity sewer, force main, and water reclamation projects. The pressure rating of the pipe indicates the maximum allowable sustained pressure capacity with a long-term 2 to 1 safety factor.
Key Features and Benefits
- Due to its long laying lengths of 20 feet, IPS Pressure PVC water pipe reduces the cost of multiple joints and allows for more ground to be covered during installation.
- Maintains performance against tuberculation, corrosion and external galvanic soil conditions without lining wrapping, coating or cathodic protection
- It maintains performance against tuberculation, corrosion and external galvanic soil conditions without lining wrapping, coating or cathodic protection
- Can be field-cut with a power saw or handsaw, eliminating the need to invest in costly cutting equipment
- Maintains smooth interior over long years of service with virtually no loss in carrying capacity, allowing for savings in pumping costs, as well as savings on the size of the pipe required< li>
- JM Eagle pipe comes with Ring-Tite joints. JM Eagle gaskets meet or exceed ASTM D3139 for joint tightness, including a 22-inch Hg vacuum for one hour, under deflection with no leakage< li>
- Listed ASTM D2241, D1785, Cell Class 12454
- Gaskets Meet: ASTM F477; Joints Meet ASTM D3139
- Nominal size: 10 inch
- Nominal Outside Diameter: 10.750 inches
- Nominal Inside Diameter 9.874 inches
- Pressure Rating: 160 PSI (at 73°F)
- 20 feet in length with a gasketed belled end