FEBCO Series Pressure Vacuum Breakers are the industry standard for superior protection against backsiphonage of toxic and non-toxic liquids in many non-potable water applications. Use the 765 series to protect against health hazard and non-health hazard backsiphonage conditions such as in industrial plants, cooling towers laboratories, swimming pools and lawn sprinkler systems.
Key Features and Specifications:
- All bronze body for durability. One check valve and an air opening port in one assembly.
- Lightweight poppet seals air opening under minimum flow conditions.
- Simple service procedures. All internal parts are serviceable in line from the top of the unit.
- Designed for minimum head loss.
- Engineered plastic bonnet protects valve bodies from freeze damage.
- End connections - NPT ANSI/ASME B1.20.1
- Max. working pressure: 150 PSI
- Hydrostatic test pressure: 300 PSI
- Temperature range: 32°F to 140°F