- What is my password or Web ID?
- How do I change my user ID, password, and/or profile?
- How do I get to the Home Owner / Guest Catalog?
- How do I find items on Ewing1.com?
- How do I get to and create Quotes?
- How do I get to Accounting and pay bills online?
- Who is Ewing?
- What does Ewing sell?
- Who does Ewing sell to?
- How can I get a Ewing Catalog and Price Book?
- Why should I set up an Account with Ewing?
- How do I sign up for a Ewing Account?
- How long does it take to set up a Ewing Account?
- How do I find my Ewing Account number?
- Why should I register my Ewing Account online?
- How do I register my Ewing Account?
- How secure is Ewing1.com with credit card and account information?
- Does Ewing1.com work in all browsers and OS systems?
- Where do I find resource information like MSDS sheets?
- How do I place orders online?
Who we are, what we sell, and who we sell to:
Ewing Irrigation is a wholesale irrigation products distributor based in Phoenix, AZ. With over 170 locations nationwide Ewing is a family owned and operated company founded in 1922. Ewing sells water management devices, erosion control / hydroseeding materials, turf products, residential and commercial landscaping and irrigation supplies, golf irrigation, water features, landscape lighting, industrial plastics, and pumps to to contractors and commercial end users.For more information about our history please see our History.
Our Mission Statement:
- Conduct our business with a high commitment to values of:
- Quality Work
- Sell landscape, landscape irrigation, industrial and golf products
- Sell to Contractors and Commercial end users
- Strive for Service Excellence
- Develop SERVICES for Contractors and Commercial end users
- Build a mutually profitable relationship with each customer
- Be the safest, most efficient provider of goods and services in our industry.
- Have fun doing it!
- On-Time Delivery... Guaranteed
- Personalized Attention
- Win-Win Attitude
- 170 Convenient Locations... and Growing
- Business and Technical Workshops
- Express Will Call
- Preferred Customer Cash Card with Year End Cash Rebates
- Volume Price Discounts
- $20 Service Guarantee
- Credit Program
- Annual Ewing Product Catalog
- Annual Contractor Price Book
- Manufacturer's Catalogs, Specification sheets, MSDS sheets, and other Resources
- On the Spot Inventory Response
- Leaders in Service Excellence
- High Standards of Professionalism
- Spanish Speaking Staff
- Licensed Irrigators on Staff
- Job Tracking
- Experienced Estimators and Quoting Staff
- Complete Online Store, Quoting Environment, and Account Management Center Site at www.ewing1.com
All Ewing printed materials including the Ewing Catalog, Pricebook, Linecards and other literature as well as contact from a sales representative can be requested online. Home Owners can even obtain referrals online.
You can sign up for a Cash Card Account by filling out a Cash Card Application online, printing it out and mailing it to Ewing headquarters. You can also drop it off at your local branch and they will send it in. We also have a spanish Cash Card Application.
You can also apply for a Ewing Credit Account by filling out the form and mailing it in to Ewing headquarters.
Once we have received your application it should take no longer than 3 weeks to process and approve your account.
Ewing Credit Dept
3441 E. Harbour Dr.
Phoenix, AZ 85034
With Ewing1.com, Ordering Products Online Is Easy And Convenient. Order The Products You Need, When You Need Them, 24hrs A Day.
- Complete Online Product Offering
- Accurate Custom Pricing
- Real time Item Availability Status
- Send Order To Any Branch Company Wide
- Organize And Save Your Favorite Items Into Folders
- Customizable Packages
- Access Orders In Progress From The Office, Home Or On The Road
- Search By Description Or Ewing Part #
- Expert Order Form For Quick Check Out
- Copy Past Orders To New Orders
- Web Order History
- Create Multiple Users with Varying Authority Levels
- Monthly Internet Specials
Need To Know Material Costs For A New Job? We're Happy To Help! Let Ewing Online Help Save You Time And Money By Delivering You Accurate Daily Pricing Detail On Demand.
- Create And Manage Quotes
- Download To Spreadsheet
- Share Quotes With Ewing Representatives
- View Quotes Created By Your Ewing Rep
- Transfer To Order By Line Item Or Complete Order
- Custom Order Templates
- Easy To Modify Contents
- Start Tracking Jobs Immediately
Account Management Is Here And Easier Than Ever Before. With Ewing Online, You're In Control Of How To Set-Up And Manage Your Account.
- Rolling Balance And Account Activity
- Complete Job Tracking History
- Make Payments By Credit Card or Check
- Month End Statements
- Search For Invoices By Date Or Job Name
- Invoice Detail
- 4 Months of General Account History
By Having Easy Access To Accurate And Timely Information, You Are Truly “A Click Away” From The Answers You Need Each And Every Day.
- Accurate Pricing
- Product Specifications
- Submittal Information
- MSDS Sheets
- Instructional Guides and Charts
- Manufacturer Catalogs
- Links To Manufacturers
- Links To Trade Associations
- Links To Water Conservation Districts
- Educational Resources
- Interactive Store Locator
- Weather Forecasts
All transactions are conducted on secure servers with the latest encryption technology for your protection.
At Ewing, we respect your right to confidentiality, and are committed to protecting your privacy. The information we gather on our Web site is used to process your order efficiently and effectively, and to determine the products and services that will be of most value to you. For security reasons, all personal information is stored on a separate and secure database server that is protected by state-of-the-art Firewall technology. When making a purchase, we ask you to provide information by filling out and submitting an on-line form which may include personal information. For purchases, this may include your credit card information, which is strictly limited in use to processing your order. All of your information is unreadable to a third party
Note: Please Turn off any "pop-up killers" while navigating our site as they will prohibit it from working properly.
Which browser should I be using?
No matter what operating system you are on (Windows or Mac) it is recommended that you use the latest version of your preferred browser (Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer are the most popular options).
Warning to Internet Explorer users: It is highly advised that you turn Compatibility Mode OFF. This mode mimics the effects of using Internet Explorer 6 which does not conform to W3C standards for CSS.
What is a cookie? Some web sites need to store information in a small text file, called a "cookie" on your hard disk. Cookies contain information about you and your preferences.
Note: If you are having problems with your cart, order, or quote not reflecting the correct information try clearing your temporary files. See below.
Internet Explorer users can go to the Tools menu and then Internet Options. Under the General Tab in the middle where is says Temporary Internet Files make sure your Settings are set to Every Visit to the Page. You can also Delete Cookies here and Delete (Temporary Internet) Files here. Make sure you check the box for Delete all offline content.
Firefox users go to the Tools menu and select Clear Private Data.
If the problem persists contact us for further assistance.
We use Flash minimally on our site. For now only the Index page which you land on when typing in www.ewing1.com and the locations pages display Flash graphics. If you do not have the Flash plugin you can download it from www.adobe.com
You will need your Ewing Account number and the correct phone number that we have on file. Register Now
Your Ewing Account number can be found on any Ewing packing slip, invoice, or account statement. If you have a Cash Card you will find your Cash Account number on the card as well.
If you attempt to register and the phone number is not matching you will be directed to contact Web Services where you will be able to update your account information.
The Guest Catalog is intended for users that do not need a long term Ewing account. If you are a landscape or irrigation professional we hope that you will consider applying for a Ewing Cash Card or Credit account and taking advantage of the multiple services we offer contractors, commercial businesses and municipalities.
You can order online by either registering your Ewing Account and logging in to our Ordering and Account Center or by using the Guest Catalog. It's easy just find the item you want to purchase add it to your cart and check out.
Quoting is only available to our registered Ewing Account members. You must log in to the Ordering and Account Center using your Ewing Web ID and Password. If you do not have a Web ID and Password see the Registration section of this FAQ.
To access your Account online you must use your Ewing Web ID and Password to log in to our Ordering and Account Center. If you do not have one please see the Registration section of this FAQ.
Ewing is dedicated to service and education and has many partners in the green industry. We have assembled a wide array of Manufacturer Sites, Trade Associations, Water Management and Conservation agencies, Educational sites, Guides, Charts, Specification sheets, MSDS sheets, and other various materials in our Resources page.
Your Web ID is most likely to be your Ewing Cash Card or Credit Account number which can be found on any Ewing Packing Slip, Invoice, or Account Statement. If you have both a credit account and cash account with Ewing, be sure you are using the correct Web ID and Password, as each account has its own unique Web ID. If you do not have an account yet please review our Cash Card and Credit Applications.
If you have forgotten your password you can use your Ewing Account number and the email address you gave us during registration to request your password?
You can update your Account information online as well.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 800-343-9464.
Ewing - Web Services Department